In compliance with the provisions of the Law 34/2002 enacted on July 11, on the Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that this web page (www.oportunitasimf.org) is owned by the Group formed by (i) Oportunitas Foundation, holder of the CIF number G-66721713, registered in the Registry of Foundations of the Ministry of Justice with registration number 1863EDU, and (ii) IMF Oportunitas, S.L., holder of the C.I.F. number B-87846804, registered in the Commercial Registry of Madrid, with the following registration data: volume 26417, book 0, folio 45, section 8 and sheet: M654250, both domiciled in Carrer del Bruc, 149, 3er 2a – 08037 Barcelona (the “Oportunitas Group”).
This web page aims to inform the user about the financial and non-financial services offered by Oportunitas.
All the information contained in the web page refers to the last update date 1/17/19 and, therefore, may be subject to subsequent modifications.
The Oportunitas Group reserves the right to update and eliminate the content of this page, as well as to limit or prevent access, temporarily or permanently.
Intellectual and Industrial Property
The content of the web, that is, the structure, order, texts, images, sounds, documents, databases, source codes, videos, etc., are property of the Oportunitas Group and are protected by the laws of intellectual and industrial property.
The reproduction, use, distribution, commercialization, or public communication and any other activity that may be carried out with the information contained in this web page and that is done without the prior written authorization of the Oportunitas Group constitutes an offense defined in the current legislation.
The names, brands, and logos owned by third parties exposed on the web, are protected by their respective legal policies.
Responsibility for Content
The responsibility for the use of the information contained in the website is solely and exclusively the user. It is absolutely forbidden to use the website for illegal purposes.
The Oportunitas Group does not assume responsibility for possible security errors that may occur due to the use of outdated versions of the browsers, as well as the consequences that may arise from the malfunctioning of the browser.
The Applicable law in the case of dispute or conflict of interpretation of the terms that make up this legal notice, as well as any questions related to the services of this portal, will be Spanish law.
For any questions or suggestions regarding this website, you can contact:
Fundación Oportunitas/ IMF Oportunitas, S.L.
Carrer del Bruc, 149, 3er 2a – 08037 Barcelona
Teléfono +34 936 396 840
Who is responsible for the processing of your data:
Identity: Fundación Oportunitas: G66721713
IMF Oportunitas SL: B87846804
Postal address: Carrer del Bruc, 149, 3er 2a – 08037 Barcelona
Phone: +34 936 396 840
For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
The personal data that you provide us (name and surnames, date and country of birth, nationality, telephone numbers, postal and email address, etc.) are used by Fundación Oportunitas and IMF Oportunitas SL, to:
- Be able to provide microfinance services (microfinance products), accompaniment with volunteering and training on which our activity is based.
- The evaluation of your microcredit application.
- The elaboration of statistics and the measurement of the social impact of the activities developed by Oportunitas, in which your personal data will be presented anonymously.
Likewise, we inform you that, as an entity that promotes equal opportunities, Oportunitas does not discriminate in the selection and treatment of users based on racial or ethnic origin, nationality, age, sex, political affiliation, disability, religion, or sexual orientation.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they are collected and to determine the possible liabilities that may arise from the purpose, in addition to the periods established in the regulations on file.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legal basis for the treatment of personal data is based on:
The exclusion of the contract
One of the legal bases for the processing of your personal data is the execution of the contract for the provision of the microfinance service (“Loan Agreement”) and its follow-up.
Compliance with legal obligations
The granting of microfinance products is based on the legal obligation of the company IMF Oportunitas SL in its relationship with customers.
The provision of accompaniment service with volunteering and training are free services, offered by the Foundation.
In relation to those communications that have an advertising and informative purpose, the legal basis comes from their free and explicit consent.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Your personal data may be transferred/communicated to the following recipients:
- Administrations and Public Organizations (State and European), when required by applicable regulations.
• Volunteers collaborating with the Oportunitas Foundation, for the provision of the accompaniment service and collaborating entities with which collaboration agreements are maintained for the provision of the service.
• Companies in charge of data processing and suppliers that provide services to the Oportunitas Group (for example: IT service providers, consultants, etc.).
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
- Right of access: You have the right to obtain confirmation about whether we are treating your personal data according to these standards, as well as access to your personal data.
- Right of rectification: You have the right to request the rectification of personal data when they are inaccurate or that they are completed when they are incomplete.
- Right of withdrawal/ right to be forgotten: You have the right to request that personal data be deleted when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Right of limitation: You have the right to request the limitation of the processing of data, in which case we will only conserve it with your consent, for the exercise or defense of claims, or with a view to protect the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest of the union or of a particular Member State.
- Portability right: You have the right to request that your personal data be transferred or transferred to any other person that you indicate in a structured format, of common use, and mechanical reading in the cases provided for in Article 20 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, relating to the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data (“Data Protection Regulation”).
- Right of opposition: You have the right to object to the way that personal data is treated. In this case, the data will be discontinued except for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
To process the request, we can ask you to prove your identity.
Also, we remind you that you have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.